Comprehensive Occupational Medicine located in Old Bridge, New Jersey
Our Walk-In Urgent Care offers a full spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe.
Owner Operators and Corporate Accounts Welcome
Our Special Occupational Services Include:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Breath Alcohol Screening (DOT & NON DOT)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Asbestos Physical (Includes Physical exam, Pulmonary Function Test & OSHA Respiratory Questionnaire)
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing)
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
What to bring with you for your examination:
- Photo ID
- Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
- Last MER Card
- Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
Here’s what to expect:
- Health history review
- Thorough physical examination
- Urine test
Keep the following in mind before your DOT physical visit:
- To speed up your visit please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
Follow and Like Us on Social Media
Give us a call today and our friendly, helpful staff will help you with directions in getting to our facility.